Plenty has happened over the past couple weeks. Some good, some bad.
- I'm putting together a word document of my Valentines from Rei. It was really sweet. He sent me a card in the mail, which made me happy. I also got a folder in my email that had 9 e-cards in it which pieces of a poem that all went together. The whole thing represented our 9 years of knowing each other now. If you want to see it, I'll send it to show you :) It's really sweet. I teared up and everything. It was so much better than a regular gift. I know he worked really hard to put it all together. It made me really happy.
- I'm getting so close to going to Berlin. it seemed so far away but now its almost here! I'm so excited!
- I'm graduating spring quarter. Finally. But then I have to get a job. Um.. please no? :(
- I have a lot of homework I need to get through before Berlin.
- I got turned down for Teach for America. I didn't get picked to move on in the interview process, which is disappointing, but, that's how things go I suppose.
- Last week was Kayla's funeral. I don't even know what to say about it, other than thinking about it still upsets me, and I know she's in a better place, but I'm still struggling to be comforted by that.
- Current Mood: working
- Current Music:"Loser" 3 Doors Down